CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Belated Holiday Greetings!

Okay, so I know everyone must be tired of seing the same old post so I am trying to give a new one today. It won't be anything exciting but at least you won't have to see the Zacheas song again.

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving as did I. We had a meal at my parents complete with Turkey, ham and all the trimmings. It would not have been complete without my mom's awesome cornbread dressing!! I think the only person's dressing to come close to hers is Kayla's! Yummo! I was sick but actually able to enjoy some great food. I wasn't able to help much with the cooking but we had a nice time. Hopefully I will be a little better in time for Chistmas so I can help more and enjoy it more.

My Doctor has tried me on two medications for nausea and while the one (Zofran) works decently, my insurance will not cooperate for me to actually be able to take it on a regular basis for it is so expensive!! I can't get started on insurance though, for I will get on my soap box and you will wish I would have never started! The second medication I haven't tried yet because it is currently being filled but is much cheaper.(Compazine) Hopefully I can take it regularly, get something accomplished, cook a meal, etc. We shall see.

Christmas is coming soon...YEAH!!!! I love this time of year. I managed to get our tree decorated with the help of my brother Jon. Ok so he and Katy did it pretty much on their own but I enjoyed watching and listening to Christmas music. I didn't put up as much this year and still need to put up stockings but it is enough to enjoy. Oh well....Happy Holidays to everyone and please keep my family and I in your prayers.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Hang in there, Girl!! At least you have your tree up, we still have to buy ours :( Hopefully on Monday!
Have a good Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Praying all goes well.

kayla said...

I sure wish I had some cornbread dressing right now!
I sure hope the sickness goes away soon. Try some Ginger Ale, but make sure it has real ginger in it. It actually helps sometimes.

Andrea said...

Hey! Thought about you today! Hope your pregnancy is going well for you! and have a very Merry Christmas tomorrow!

kayla said...

Knock, knock, is anyone here?

Andrea said...

Been thinkin' of you - hope everything is o.k.! you could leave a comment on my blog, just so I'd know you were o.k. :)
Have a good week!

Kelly S said...

I haven't said hi to you for a while. Hope you're feeling okay.

The cornbread dressing sounds great. Maybe Kayla will share her recipe sometime:)