CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

C-Section Scheduled

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that I am scheduled for a repeat C-section on Tuesday the 24th at 6:30am. I had to end up having one with Katy and will have one with this one also...just too scared of the risks involved with having it vaginally. I am nervous but very ready and excited. I went to my regular OB appointment yesterday and I am still not dilated but the baby had really dropped. I would love to go into labor and get it over with but it doesn't look like that will happen. I was originally suppose to have my surgery today but I opted to wait until the Doctor that I wanted to do it was available. He is on call all weekend though so just maybe I will go into labor. I will try to post pictures as soon as I can but I know I will be in the hospital for a few days. Thanks for checking in and I would appreciate all of your prayers!

7 comments:

Marty said...

Can't wait til its "over" for you! If find out what I'm having on that day so it should be a good day for both of us!!!

Beth From Bynum said...

Thanks for the update. I've been out of town and was anxious to see if you'd had that baby!

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Beth

Anita Marie said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I will be praying that all goes well for you and baby.

Liz said...

Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers! I will try to get pictures up as soon as I can!

Jennifer said...

Hi Liz

I hope and pray that you hear that much anticipated little cry with much joy! The day will be here and gone by before you know it and you will be chasing two!!!!!!! I'm soooo excited to see him. Our prayer are with you, but we already know and claim that all will be just fine!
Love,
Your favorite Cousin in Alabama!
Jennifer

Liz said...

Hey Jennifer (favorite cousin of mine!) Thanks for the comment. You need to write something on that blog and get some pictures on there for me to see! Love ya..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Trust all went well and looking forward to pictures.