CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Pictures






















Just wanted to quickly share a few pictures from the last 3 weeks. I have tried to post them in order from birth to three weeks. I will try to blog something meaningful later. I know you all will be waiting with bated breath!! Thanks for checking in. BTW these pics are just random of Kyle, Katy and our family in general. One is with one of my OB Docs at his circumcision checkup. After looking at the preview of the post...I realized that I didn't post the pics chronologically...sorry...oh well.

8 comments:

Anita Marie said...

Congrats to you all. Thanks for sharing the pictures. He looks like a handsome little lad.

Kimberly said...

He's adorable, Liz and changing already! You're looking good, too! Love to All!!

Jennifer said...

Thank you! It's about time, I know you haven't been busy now, have you??? lol The pics are great! He is a doll and You look really beautiful! You guys are so blessed! I miss you and I hope to hear about a trip down to see us really soon! I really want to keep in touch with you! Hope and Hunter love the pics too! They say, "Mom, is that my cuzins?" lol

Marty said...

Just as handsome as expected!!! You look terrific Liz!!! You go girl!!

Andrea said...

What a little sweetie-pie!! I love the blue outfit - soo cute!!!

kayla said...

This is driving me crazy. I need to hold him.

Queen Essie said...

You r lookin snazzy girrrrrl :)

He sure is a cutie - wonder where that came from?!?!

Love ya!

The Dickinsons said...

THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENT. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT Y'ALL HAD HAD YOUR BABY. CONGRATS. I'M SURE THAT PHILLIP IS THRILLED TO HAVE HIS BOY.
=D HE IS A CUTIE!! LIKE KIMBERLY SAID, YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD ALSO. I'M HOLDING OUR BABY, SO I AM TYPING WITH ONE HAND. =)