CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Trick O' Treat




Typically we don't go all out or even half way out for Halloween, but we do allow Katy to dress up in something " not scary" and go to several nice neighborhoods nearby for candy. She dressed up like a leopard from "The Childrens Place" and was very adorable. I went to take a picture and my 35 mm batteries were dead and the video camera wasn't charged. Very typical of me these days! I have been so sick this past week with this pregnancy that I have barely been able to function. I can't cook, clean or any of the above. Everything sounds horrible to eat and usually doesn't stay with me long anyway. I definitely feel for our friend Heather and sympathize completely! Now enough about my horrible food intolerance. I just thought I would share these cute pictures! I have read several blogs that are totally against Halloween and anything to do with it and we are for the most part also. I just think that it is harmless to allow her to dress up like in something cute and go get candy at approved and safe places that are close to our home. We actually went to one of the oldest neighborhoods in our area. It is very upper class and the homes are old garden homes that remind me very much of the "Garden District" in New Orleans. A great time was had by all and I was exhausted as was my hubby and little leopard!!! On this note I will close. Until next time........

3 comments:

kayla said...

Cute costume!
I hope you feel better soon.

Queen Essie said...

Sorry to hear of "ills n spills" :)
I have been thinking of you - sorry I couldn't talk (literally) the other nite when you called. We have got to get together! I hope you get over this stage quickly.
Take care!
PS Katie looks very cute as a leopard!

Kimberly said...

Katy looks adorable...hope you start feeling better!!