CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Update

This will be short. I went to the doctor today and had another U/S and saw the baby and heartbeat!!!! The doctor moved my due date back again to June 27th. That makes me only 5 weeks and 6 days instead of 6 weeks 3 days. I guess they can get better measurements once the baby starts to grow. ANyhooo...just wanted to let everyone know. I will post about something different next time I promise! Thanks for your continued prayers. My doctor seems to think everything is looking good and on track. Tootles.....

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad to hear you are still getting good reports!! How wonderful!!
I told your FIL you were trying to get a hold of him...so you should be hearing from him soon!
Have a good weekend...try to get in some pampering...you have even more of an excuse now! LOL

Neugier said...

Hey Liz, thanks for sharing the good news! We are praying for you and looking forward to more good news.
Have a great weekend.

Amy