CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the call from the Doctor this morning and all of the labs came back good for this stage of my pregnancy! He is still going to monitor the baby's development to make sure everything is coming along on time and correctly. I will have ultrasounds until I am at least 12 weeks. I have one scheduled for next Thursday to make sure of a few things. He is also going to be monitoring these "cysts" to make sure they don't pose a threat.(although he doesn't seem to think they will) I will need to get weekly or so checks of my HcG levels also. I am going to take one day and one ultrasound at a time! I trusting that God will see me through and that His will be done. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers! They really made a difference and I could tell you were praying. Please continue to pray that everything goes well for this pregnancy.

7 comments:

Misty said...

I am so glad you got a good report!! Hang in there :-)

Queen Essie said...

Girl, I am here for you! Call me anytime to talk if you need to! Our computer died, so I have had limited access to getting online. I just found out your news - and needs - sorry I missed getting to pray for you then, but I will be sure to do so now. And by the way, congrats on your pregnancy and the good news from the doc.
The latest song I can't seem to get out of my head, and boy, it sure has helped me lately, is "God will make a way, when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see. He will make a way for me." Maybe it will touch you in a new way today!
Love ya, friend - Take care of you!

Tara said...

Liz,
I'm just catching up on some blogs real quick before heading to YC for the weekend. I'm also sorry I missed your previous posts about the pregnancy. I'm so happy for you that the news was good...what a relief! Congratulations on the baby, and do take good care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

This is Great News! We will continue to pray for God's best and safe 9 month journey for you and the little one.

Amy

The Dickinsons said...

YEA!!!! I'm squealed out loud about your good report! I'm soooo glad! I will continue to pray for you and baby, and for Daddy too. =)

PRAISE JESUS for this happy news! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.

Love ya, Heather

Andrea said...

Liz, I am SOOO happy for you!! and so sorry to be getting this news alittle late :(
I will definitely be keeping you and the family in my thoughts and prayers!
Keep us posted!

Andrea said...

Liz, I'll try to remember to tell your FIL that you are trying to contact him, when I'm at church tomorrow night....and I'll let you tell him the news :)
I imagine between revival, his own chemo and 2 major surgeries at the church, they probably haven't had time to even think!!