CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Update

I still haven't heard anything after 3 calls to the office and talking to several people. I feel like I am basically getting the run around. Apparently the results are in the back but since the office closes at 5p they were not willing to go a minute over to put my mind at ease. So.....I have to endure yet another night of wondering and stressing. Between the unfair insurance policies and office "procedures" I am wondering if anyone (meaning doctors and nurses) in the medical field actually ever try to put a face, feelings or patients peace of mind before being able to walk out of the office at 5 on the dot. Sorry about the venting but I am very frustrated.............hopefully I will know something "first thing in the morning". This is what the nurse just told me at least. Sounds vaguely familiar.....................................

3 comments:

Misty said...

Liz,

I am sorry, my heart aches for you right now because I have been there too and know that the uncertain is so hard to face. But, we serve an AWESOME God that understands and cares even about the little ones growing inside. I pray that God will give you His peace and assurance.

Misty

kayla said...

Oh Liz, I am so sorry. I to have been there before and understand the uncertainty you are feeling. I'll try to call you when the kids the settle down.

The Dickinsons said...

Dearest Liz,
I'm just now getting to feel like checking my blog comments and I just came to your blog and read your 2 latest posts. I'm soooooo SORRY for all of the stress of what you are facing. I have been praying for you, and I trust that you get a GOOD report tomorrow! I have had a stressful day, for I just cannot get over this virus. =( But God is helping me. Trusting God to help you during this time too!

Love, Heather =)