CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A new adventure!

Many of you may have already guessed that this is my first post just by looking at my blog for the first time. I actually posted my entire album from aol instead of the one picture that I meant to! Ha! Oh well..enjoy. These pics are old. My daughter Katy is now 3 years old and our main focus these days is getting potty trained. I am sure some of you out there know what this is like?!?! Well we do well some days and not so well on others. As soon as I get the hang of posting pics I will try to post some more recent ones.

Just a little backgroung on what we are up to these days. We are living in South Carolina and have been for almost three years now. We moved here from Hobe Sound,Florida in 2004 when Katy ws approximately 5 months old. We moved right after being almost wiped out by hurricanes Jeanne and Francis. My husband Phillip works at the County Detention center and has been for almost 3 years now. He is a Detention Officer. I am currently a stay at home mom to our daughter Katy. I am actually trying to get back into the medical field at least part time. I was an LPN before Katy was born, but haven't worked as a nurse since then. I wouldn't trade a moment of the time I have had with her!!! It has been a blessing. we attend Faith Bible Fellowship. The pastor is Reverend Kenneth Rice. Our days are filled with reading, playing, fixing meals,( with which Katy always helps mommy) and just keeping the house. Katy enjoys helping bake and cook! I'll post some pics of her helping when I can! If i can figure out how.. I will post a yummy spinach manicotti recipe that we had for supper tonight! It is pretty fattening I think!(Sorry Kimberly!HA!)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh I'm soo glad you've started blogging...been thinking that you should!! I look forward to keeping up better w/ya'll...of course a Katy Joy story is always in order:)
That recipe looks great...anything w/spinach counts as "healthy" to me:) Love Ya!

The Dickinsons said...

Liz, I'm soooo glad that you have started blogging and that you let me know! I'll LOVE staying in contact with y'all this way! I was sooo excited when I saw your comment!

Nice blog, CUTE pics, ADORABLE little Katie! So glad to catch up on your lives. Phillip and I thought that your Phillip looked neat in his uniform.

Thanks for the recipe, it looks yummy! =D
Love y'all, and I'll be back as often as I can!
Heather =)