CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wonderful Worship!


Making pies! Last fall, watching daddy carve
a pumpkin.

Hello fellow bloggers! It has been a great Sunday thus far. Great service, songs, and message. The Lord's presence was really felt in our service this morning. Hopefully you all had a good time of worship
also. I have finally gotten some of my pics. developed and uploaded. I need to just get a digital camera. These are a few pics of Katy helping cook, Phillip carving a pumpkin last fall etc... Now that I know how to post pics...I will try to do it more often. I am so excited about this new blogging venture! I have been able to communicate with some friends and family that I haven't heard from in years. It has been great to catch up.
Earlier in the spring we were able to take a trip to Charleston, South Carolina. It is about three hours south of us on the coast. It is one of the oldest and most historical cities in the US. It reminded me alot of home(Louisiana). There are lots of french and creole influences in architecture, food, customs and of course "accent'. There's nothing in the world better to hear than an authentic "N'awlins" accent, but this was close. We had a great time with Katy going to the local aquarium , visiting Edisto Island and eating some really fresh, and awesome seafood! Any way..I am going to try to include some more pics...if I can figure out how to do it without creating another post. Some are of our Charleston trip, Katy's 3rd bday, Our trip to Florida(although I don't have all developed) and in Louisiana!

Edisto Island

No comments: