CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Prayers from the mouths of babes

I just thought I would share this quick bit of humor with everyone. I just did the normal getting ready for bed ritual with Katy which included praying. I asked her if she would like to pray and surprisingly she said yes. Usually she wants me to. So...she started out." Dear Jesus, thank you for this day, thank you for helping Daddy to go to work all by himself so he can get us peas and carrots, help me Lord, and Lord..... just help somebody. Amen." I was of course about to die laughing but didn't. I know these posts about my child's humorous antics may get old, but alas....tis is ma life! Thanks for tuning in and come back next week!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Hi Liz!

Don't you just love little ones' prayers? Karissa, my 3 year old, likes to pray for the grasshoppers.

Oh, and I like the old pics! LOL Scary!

Liz said...

Misty..thanks for the comment. Great to hear from you!