CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Surprise Visitors from Home!

My mother got a call today from our cousin Nellie that they were about 20 minutes away from her house and were planning to stop by for a few minutes to visit. We were able to visit with them for a very short time as they didn't want to be getting to their hotel after dark. It was a great surprise for us to see Nellie, Cleo, Willard and Rachel. We enjoyed our time together and wish them safe and fun travels ahead! I wasn't able to get great photos with my camera phone, but was able to get a few! These pictures also include my mother Joy and brother Jon and myself!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Actually, these pics. are kinda cool..glad ya'll were able to be together!
I thought you'd be moved to hear of the gumbo party!:) Love to All!

The Dickinsons said...

That is so neat that they got to come for a nice, surprise visit! How fun! They surprised us one year when we lived in AZ and called us on a Sunday afternoon to tell us that they were in our area and were coming to our church that night. My Moma and I quickly threw together a snack for after church and we really enjoyed having all four of our LA friends visit us. =)

Also, liked your last post of your fun family day! =D
I like the new family pics you have posted too.
Love, Heather =)

Andrea said...

Hey Liz, I enjoyed "catching up" on your blog. Sounds like you all are doing good and having lots of fun!

kayla said...

The second picture has to be my favorite. Did you mean to catch everyone so off guard? Love Rae and Will Baby too.
Glad you had a nice time.