CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Summer Tidbits


These are a few pics of Phillips mother's family at a the family reunion we were able to attend this summer in Sumter, Sc. Phillip's family including :Allen &Kay and Family, Bruce and Cindy& Family, Carlos& Karen and family were all able to come. We had a blast. The others are miscellaneous pis of my birthday dinner and such. I had these posted on another post but didn't like the layout. I am very much family oriented and enjoyed myself thoroughly at the reunion. Most of you know that Phillip's mom died about 8 yrs ago...so I was never really able to get to know her family past meeting them a few times while we were dating. I got to sit and talk to several of her sisters(pictured) while there. We had a great time with Phillip's brother and sisters and their families also. Most of them stayed at our house, so we were able to spend some quality time. Phillip's father is very ill as you all may know with non- hodgkins lymphoma...a form of cancer. He is not able to really travel now but seems to be stable. I spoke with him about trying to come to our reunion but he wasn't able. Keep him in your prayers. Hopefully you enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Glad ya'll were able to be together...sorry to hear of Phil's Dad. Really liked the pics of that pie and Katy helping make it..cute!:) Yum!

Anonymous said...

Hi liz,
mom sent your site to me. enjoyed the pics.... really miss you!

Love you,

Jennifer Eubanks Hathcock